Sunday, July 22, 2012

Popsicles

With summer comes popsicles!  My mom made these when I was growing up and now I make them for my kids.  So yummy and refreshing and the gelatin prevents it from dripping too fast.  You can substitute juice for the cold water if you like.

Popsicles
In a large bowl, measuring cup or juice container combine:
1 pkg fruit flavoured gelatin mix
1 pkg unsweetened flavoured drink mix
1c sugar
2c hot water

Add 2c cold water or juice  Mix well.  Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.  Makes approx. 20 popsicles.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Trish.
    I often check your blog. So glad to see some new posts :)

    I make the same popsicles for our kids. I have even added as much as 3 cups boiling water and 2 cups cold and they are still good (and you get a few extra popsicles).

    Carol

    ReplyDelete