Thursday, July 1, 2010

Greek Salad

The Internet is one of my favourite places to find new recipes. I was looking to make Greek salad but couldn't find a recipe among my collection of books that intrigued me, so I searched the Net and found this one. I tried it on Monday, tested it out on my in-laws and some relatives that are visiting and it went over very well. I'll definitely be making it again, although, unless I'm expecting company, be making maybe a 1/3rd of it as it makes quite a bit. I skipped the olives (cuz they make my stomach turn) and found that soaking the onion really did take the sharpness out of the onion (I'll have to remember that for future salads). The dressing was nice and light, yet flavourful. Give it a try and let me know what you think. Again, I'll just provide the link to try and avoid copyright issues.

Greek Salad
http://www.recipezaar.com/90975

No comments:

Post a Comment